- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Batavia Automotive Inc. Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
"Always a great experience, friendly staff and knowledgeable. Will be going here for future repair work as well as oil changes."
"Great bunch of guys very honest and best prices in town would very much recommend them to anybody I know I wont bring my car anywhere else!!"
"Great group of guys! They replaced my head gasket for half of what I thought it would cost. Highly recommend this shop!"
"I came here to have my car annually checked and let me say that the people here were amazing , very friendly knowledgeable, and great attitudes. I highly recommend everyone to go here for all of there service needs and concerns"
"Good, honest guys who stayed after hours to look at my car when I thought it was about to break down. I probably won't be back soon because my car is running as smooth as when I first got it. Thanks"
"Friendly and helpful staff."
"We took a car here to get inspected before purchasing from a dealer. The service was excellent. The inspection was thorough. Thank you!"
"John went above and beyond and way out of his way to help my boyfriend and i! my car starter went bad and he replaced it for me within the day and was super helpful and nice! definitely recommend getting work done by this shop! the shop wasn't even open and he opened it up for us to help us get home today."
"I had not gone back to this place since my family sold it to Jiffy Lube 15 years ago. The Oil Spout, Inc., a very successfully operated, one-of-a-kind, built from the ground-up family business I grew 20+ years with was run into the ground by those purchasers, and I swore after my first visit to them, I would never go back. It is now called Batavia Automotive. I decided to step in, hoping things would be different than Jiffy Lube. It was! John, the technician who worked on my vehicle, shared with me that he had the utmost respect for his boss and how well his employees are treated. I knew right away this was the place I needed to make family again. I felt right at home. I highly recommend taking your car here for services! Not only was I in and out in less than a half-hour with none of the problems I had when I pulled in, I was faced with a great staff, who very much informed me about my vehicle's problems. John is nothing less than incredibly helpful & friendly, as well as a highly-skilled technician whom I can trust. Customer for life. Might I add that this was the most inexpensive visit to a garage in my life! Thanks again John!"